DirecTV Now on Roku
DirecTV Now is the most watched Roku channel and provides access to 120 Live TV channels and 25000 on-demand movies. You can watch the live news, events, sports, and a lot more. Add the channel to your streaming device and have a wonderful streaming experience.
Get Instant access to live programs
Users who look for Instant access to live programs can install the DirecTV Now Roku app and explore the live channels. The list of live channels include
- Discovery channel
- Comedy Central
- Food Network
Setup DirecTV Now on your Roku device
Collect the essential Requirements
To setup DirecTV Now on your Roku device, you need to gather the essential requirements such as secure Wi-Fi connection, Roku account, compatible Roku TV and player, Roku remote and Roku mobile app.
Get DirecTV Now on your Device
- Turn on your streaming device and press the home button on your remote.
- You can now scroll up and down to select the streaming channels.
- Type DirecTV Now in the search box.
- Select the channel from the search results.
- Click on the buy option to install the channel on your device.
- Enter the Roku pin if required to prevent the unauthorized purchases.
- Steps to activate DirecTV Now on your Roku device are completed.
Add DirecTV Now to the channel list
Add DirecTV Now to your channel list for easy selection. Here is how you can add the channel to the list.
- Power on your device and press the home button on your remote. Now, go to the channel store, search for the channel and press the add channel option. Once these steps are complete, the added channel appears at the bottom of the channel list.
- Update your device or perform a quick restart if the channel doesn’t appear in the channel list.
In the event that you find any issues with channel activation, ensure you follow all the steps promptly. Wi-Fi Connection errors can sometimes interrupt the live streaming on DirecTV Now. Hence it is always good to ensure that you have a secure Internet connection.